Thursday, November 4, 2010

Growth & Goals (216 lbs)

It's been a while since I blogged, but not so long since 230 lbs. Most days there is still the fear that the weight is coming back, and honestly, I have found that I still fluctuate in weight. The biggest lesson learnt, is that, it feels "Soooo Good" walking around with 14 pounds less than at the beginning of the year. I also have learnt that sometimes it is better to just take each day one step at a time. In the back of my head, my goal is to weigh 150 perfect pounds; but for now, I'll settle for weighing 200 lbs by December 20, 2010. The day I head home to Nigeria.



In the time since I started this blog (back in February) I have learned a lot about myself. I have learnt to love my body, love my look and love my life. It may not always be perfect, I might not be able to do that 5 mile run next to my skinny friends or sisters, but I'm beautiful in my own way. It took me a while to come to this conclusion. I hope it occurs to you sooner.

Your Happy & Progressing,

Buxom Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment